What You Must Know To Beat Your Competitors
& Improve Your Conversions
How do you decide which company to use for SEO? Ranking on Google means little if you are not getting sales or leads and therefore its essential you choose a company that has advanced expertise in tracking ROI as well as SEO.
Andrew Edwards and his team started the business in SEO 14 years ago, keeping up to date with the ongoing changes to get a positive return on your investment.
SEO is a combination of on page and off page optimisation (Link building, etc). On page optimisation has never been so important and you must prioritise the process once you have had a professional website SEO audit. This process will help to;
- Improve your website visitors user experience both when they are on your site as well as searching on Google
- Increase the chances of the website pages being found by Google (Indexed). If your pages are not indexed you will not rank on Google. Normally only a percentage of pages will ever be able to be ranked on Google
- Examples from the audit - Identify broken links, duplicate content, accessibility (Disability) issues, Mobile friendly, on page optimisation score, security issues & keywords used to beat your competitors
- Grow your targeted visitors by optimising titles and descriptions on Google so more people click through to your website
- Beat your competitors by not over optimising and discover their ranking strategies
Other key factors to consider when applying on page optimisation is that you need to be aware of what your competitors are
doing as well & do a little bit more to be successful, to avoid duplicate content penalties.
Order your professional free website SEO audit to learn how to increase your sales & targeted leads by beating your competitors. Contact us
Next Step: Invest In Your Powerful On Page Optimisation Results Package
- Review of pages to be targeted
- No of pages keyword optimised = 5
- Maximum number of keywords = 10
- Title and description optimisation
- Google search console verification and review
- Image optimisation
- Keyword placement
- Broken link check
- Google Analytics checked
- 5 Google top 10 reports
Your Future SEO Success
The on page optimisation package is critical to the solid foundation of your future success.
* Disclaimer: It does not guarantee to create a front page Google position as depending on the competition, off page optimisation strategies need to be actioned that can take 6-12 months +. Websites need to be ready with content for the SEO reports to be effective.
Please contact us for more details or click the order button below.
Off Page Optimisation
Off Page Optimisation is the other part of the key to success in ranking on Google. The main component of the strategy is link building which is a huge subject on its own.
You need to ‘pick your battles’ when deciding which keywords to rank for as picking the ‘quicker wins’ is the key to generating results that can be tracked with Google Analytics to know the ROI.
You have 2 main options:
1) Use Google Ads(Pay per click) first for a minimum of 3 months (Quicker and less Investment than link building generally speaking) and then target links / competitive analysis for only those keywords that convert into sales / qualified leads, knowing they give you a positive ROI.
2) A) Learn your own websites linking profile to know the starting point for beating your top 3 ranking competitors for the chosen keywords.
B) Reverse engineer your top 3 competitors linking strategy to learn how hard and long it will take to beat them for the chosen keywords.
Also discover your Google keyword rankings of your and competitors websites
Contact us today to book an appointment to discuss your SEO off page linking strategy.